Monday, November 16, 2009

My Blog

This is my third attempt to configure the look of my blog. Fortunately I am loving it's new look. I am no computer geek, and I couldn't have done the revision without getting HTML help from fellow netizens (I have no such patience as some of the guys here, will do painting instead). So I searched some free blogger template available in the net fortunately I stumbled with a very good one in this site: http://madebymadeline.blogspot.com/. I think the user's handle goes by the name of Madeline. Thank you very much.

As for those who have unfortunately viewed my blog recently you may have noticed this uninspired work as my header:



Well this certainly is not a work I'm very proud of, a product of some uninspired and unintelligent rush to put something in place of my previous header. It was then that I had this bright idea and used my ordinary skills in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to achieve the concept I had in mind, the result was this:



So incorporating it with my Blog title you see the end results (scroll up please). So, it would be my header for now until I think of another better concept and I hope I do get another idea. And yeah that's me on the picture... Tee Hee Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment